AMA MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Location: AMA One Building 5486 South Superhighway cor. Gen. Tinio St. Makati City
AMA School of Medicine is part of the AMA Education System. Dr. Amable R. Aguiluz V, is the founder of the Group. He has been an Ambassador of the Philippines to the Gulf Countries. Named after the initials of his father’s name, Amable Mendoza Aguiluz V, Sr.
The School of Medicine is located in the Makati Campus; the building is ten floors and it shared with of AMA Computer College which was founded in 1980. The School of Medicine is operational since 2008 when it was given permission by CHED to offer the Medical program. Both MD and Nursing programs are offered in the Makati Campus.
- Education STANDARD is Excellent & Very HIGH Quality
- Many USA educated professionals are Teachers and Administrators in Philippines
- USA / American pattern of Education is followed
- English is the Official Language of the Philippines
- Low fees 75% lower than fees in Private Schools in India
- Easily accessible from India with daily flights to Philippines
- Tropical Diseases similar to India BEST for clinical training – not there in China or Russia
- Indian food available
- Education gateway to countries like USA & UK
- Philippines has educated & sent 2nd largest number of foreign Doctors to USA
- Over 20,000 foreign students are enrolled and studying in The Philippines
- Philippines is highest exporter of trained Nurses to the USA
- Highest MCI pass rate is from Philippines
- Located in Makati, Business District of Metro Manila, Capital of Philippines
The AMA School of Medicine has tie ups / affiliations with three hospitals for clerkship and practical exposure for it medical students. These are
- Pasay General Hospital
- AFP Hospital (Armed Forces of Philippines Hospital)
- Quiniro Hospital
The AMA School of Medicine has contracts with Apartments and boarding houses located within 500 meters radius for students which serve as its hostel. A range of housing options are available from non air conditioned to air conditioned rooms at prices ranging from 2000 to 5000 pesos per month per bed on sharing basis.
There are plenty of eating places nearby. India food / catering arrangements are made for students from India. Laundry arrangements are there for students.